Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What are good ways a 13 year old girl can make money?

Hi, I'm 14 and I really need to make some money. My parents will not pay me for doing chores around the house and I can't drive. I'm not allowed to go to other peoples houses to do stuff like mow lawns or rake leaves. I was thinking maybe online surveys and stuff but I live in New Zealand so I'm not sure what's valid - any links?

What do you LIKE to do? If you like children, babysitting jobs are usually available. If you enjoy animals, you might advertise if anyone needs their dogs walked or fed while they go on vacation. If you live in area where people need their lawns mowed you might see if any of your older neigbors need help with their lawns or flowerbeds.If the newspaper in your town uses kids to deliver them, that could be an idea. Good luck!

Writing a review for a product or services provided online as an affiliate to that program has proven to be a steady source of passive or main income online. The main pre-requisite is to choose a good program from reputable sources, join in as affiliate and promote the program, in your case through your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment