Monday, April 27, 2009

How can I increase visitors on my blog and earn some money

know how to design my blog and everything. What is the second step I should do to make my blog to earn money?.
How to Use Free Blog to Earn Money Online
http://www.ehow.com/how_4861482_use-blog-earn-money-online.html

Just running ads won't do if there are no visitors, so first work to increase traffic, update your blog daily with very qualitative content, information so that more user become your subscriber. Let your blogs posting entice your blog readers; improve its look and feel, along with quality content add images, videos. Customize your blog by adding new widgets, plugins.

Put ads on it and advertise your blog by writing comments to others blogs and what ever you can do to tell others the address to your blog

You answered your own question. You said you wanted to make it "informative as well as interesting too". Do that, and the visitors will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment